Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary...

...to ME!

It has been one year this month since I first opened this site and made my debut as a blogger.

Looking back at the last year of blogging, I have learned a handful of lessons. However, one thing in particular stands out as the #1 thing I have learned--Blogging consistently is a LOT harder than I thought it would be!


The time and discipline required to make a blog worth reading is probably more than I have right now. Hence, the low number of hits this blog has received since it started. But that's okay. My reason for blogging isn't necessarily to impact a mass populace, but to fine tune my thinking and writing skills and to have an outlet for editorializing. I have enjoyed blogging so far, and look forward to future years of writing in the Blogosphere.


Happy Anniversary, A Fruitful Life.


No comments:

"...Let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth."