Saturday, February 03, 2007

McDonalds


Look!...Now Americans can get fat at McDonald's any hour of the day, everyday of the week!

Actually, despite my tongue-in-cheek humor, I'm quite pleased by the news! There have been various occasions when I would have paid a hefty price for a Sausage McMuffin Meal ®(with Hashbrown, of course!) around 4 in the morning. Now, that wish can become a reality!!

Also, McDonald's coffee is in the news too! According to Consumer Report, McDonald's coffee outranks even Starbucks!












Again, whoever conducted that study didn't consult me!

(Starbucks is still better!...Right, Rusty?)

2 comments:

rustypth said...

hehe, right!

actually, McD's has good coffee. I've had it. But I still favor bucks coffee, and not just 'cause I work there. We use a unique kind of coffee bean that most coffee does not use. We roast our coffee a little longer to bring out more of the flavor. So some ppl love our coffee. Some don't. Whatever your cup of tea is =)

David & Paige said...

Nice to know the secret of Starbucks' amazing taste!...

And you're right. I actually enjoy McD's coffee, as well. It's much cheaper than Starbucks, too!

"...Let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth."