Tuesday, January 16, 2007

50 Most Influential Christians in America

Thanks to Kevin Cawley for sharing this *interesting* article.

Quick question: Doesn't the title "The 50 Most Influential Christians in America" lead you to believe that everyone on this list is a Christian?...

Hmmmm. Doesn't look that way!

(I don't know what morons were surveyed to come up with this list, but I know that I certainly wasn't asked my opinion!)

Guess who's #1?....
Good Idea of the Day: Use this list to play some games with the family: "Spot the Wolf" or "I Spy a Heretic."

1 comment:

Jonathan Roberts said...

Hey David!

This is John Roberts! I bumped into your blog and figured I'd say "Hey!"

...spot the wolf... lol

Best wishes to you and Paige.

"...Let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth."